Bell Canada charging PST,GST,&HST on same bill

I have received a bill from Bell Canada for the past year with charges on it that include all three taxes: GST, PST, & HST. I have inquired about this improper billing procedure and was told by a rep that an inquiry will be made and appropriate action will be taken to remove the improper billing.

To date we have seen no difference in the billing and when I inquire about it it get the same response, they "will look into it".

How do they get away with this without crediting the GST and PST? Why aren't they correcting this? I would think that most Canadians (or people in general for that matter) don't savour the idea of paying the taxes that are imposed by law already let alone paying for something that isn't even legit anymore.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 12, 2013 #663967 Perth, Ontario

After they wrongly charged me for not returning the equipment to them (since I decided to keep the service..BIG MISTAKE) I asked them to correct my bill. They couldn't even correct it properly.. they tried removing the 600$ charge but LEFT THE TAX OF OVER 100$ IN THE BILL! THEYRE TIEVES!!! STAY AWAY!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bell Canada. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Bell Canada.
Filing a new complaint about